- 2 lemongrass stalks
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Honey or sugar to sweeten (optional)
- Boiling water
- 1 tea bag
- Juice from ½ lime
- Cut off the root end of the lemongrass stalk and remove any of the any dry outer leaves. Gently bruise the base of the stalk with a rolling pin.
- Tie the lemongrass in a knot and place in a cup with cinnamon and sweeteners if using.
- Pour in the boiling water. Add a tea bag and remove as soon as the water is golden brown.
- Add lime juice to taste and serve with a lemongrass stirrer.