– 1 carrot
– 200g baby corns
– 4-5 shiitakes mushroom (if you use mushrooms, about 10 ears)
– 100g field peas
– 100g bell peppers
– Boa-ro onion.
– Spices: soy sauce, sugar, salt, cooking oil, flour.
How to make it:
– Step 1: Preprocessing:
- Field peas: pick up clean, cut off head, wash clean.
- Bell peppers: cut off seeds and cut into pieces.
- Baby corn: wash, double cut. Carrots: crusted, cut into small pieces , thin taste.
- Green onion: cut across about 0.5 cm. Shiitakes mushroom, soak for delation, cut off root. After that, cut about 0.5 cm.
– Step 2: add cooking oil, garlic for aromatic (there are a lot of vegetarian don’t eat garlic should be able to put in later), then add baby corn and carrot stir fry.
– Step 3: When baby corns, carrots were cooked, add peas and shiitakes. When fried, remember to add a little water for vegetables ripen and pan isn’t burn . Finally, add green onions. Taste seasonings include soy sauce, salt, sugar.
– Step 4: Before turn off stove, sprinkle little flour in pan. It makes dish is sticky, glossy and eye-catching.
Decorate in a plate. Sprinkle a little pepper and decorate with 2-3 cilantros.
This dish is the best choice for vegetarian days or days of abstinence from fish, meat. It is a simple dish and ingredients including baby corns, peas, bell peppers, carrots and a few mushrooms, you have a delicious vegetarian dish.