Vietnam egg coffee
- 3 tablespoons of café powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- Boiling water
- Crack an egg and discard the whites.
- Put the yolk and the sweetened condensed milk in a small, deep bowl and whisk vigorously until you end up with a frothy, fluffy mixture like the one above.
- Brew a small cup of Vietnamese coffee with Vietnamese coffee filter.
- In a clear coffee cup, pour in your brewed coffee, then add sweetened condensed milk which is submerged at the bottom, after that the fluffy egg mixture on top. The cup is placed in a bowl of hot water to keep its temperature.