Chicken banana flower salads
- 300g banana flower
- 400g chicken meat (use the breast or chicken thigh)
- Salt, sugar, vinegar, fish sauce, lime
- Roasted peanut (smashed quickly)
- Basil leaves
- Clean well chicken meat, put into pot with water and ½ teaspoon salt, cook about 15 – 20 minutes and turn off the heat. You can set up time for cooking depending on its size.
- Peel off the harsh part of banana flower, slice small and soak into cold water added a little vinegar or lime juice to make sure it will not be turned black.
- Grind well garlic, chili and mix with 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons fish sauce, stir gently. Next, add some drops of lime juice or vinegar and taste to suit your flavor. Here is also the important step to create one of amazing Vietnamese Salad Recipes for yourself and family meal.
- Use hand to tear small chicken meat, mix with banana flower and then pour sauce in step 3 into mixture salad, taste again to suit your flavor.