– Green peas are peeled: 300 gr
– White sugar: 200 gr
– Salt: 1/2 teaspoon of coffee
– Pandan leaf: 1 bundle
– Fresh milk: 1 cup
– Coconut milk: 1 cup
– Step 1: Green peas clean the shell, remove the broken seeds and soak 3-4 hours when soaking more salt. Then remove the beans and rinse them clean.
– Step 2: Sticky leaves are washed, rounded.
– Step 3: Next you pour beans into the pot, add cold water to the bean about 1 knuckle and then boil until soft beans. Occasionally bubbles.
– Step 4: Then pour the bean mixture into the blender, grind with sugar. If the mixture is too thick, add some water.
– Step 5: Then you put the mixture into the pot and add the pandan leaves, boiled just stir the hands, add milk and coconut milk.
– Step 6: Finally you cook for 15-20 minutes and taste again for the taste. Mix the mixture down and let cool.
Pour into glasses and enjoy. Can be enjoyed when hot or cold, add ice.
Green bean milk with coconut milk is a delicious and nutritious drink, the aroma of green beans along with the fat of coconut makes it difficult to resist.