– The coffee
– Fresh milk
– 15g cocoa powder
– Prepare stone tray, coffee (can be replaced with instant coffee)
– Step 1: Use hot water to make coffee.
– Step 2: Pour coffee into ice tray and freeze in the freezer fridge.
– Step 3: Add cocoa powder to glass. Add 100ml of fresh milk heat up.
– Step 4: Add milk or sugar to taste, stir, coffee and enjoy.
Add milk cocoa mixture to glass then add ice coffee and enjoy immediately. Ice coffee create taste for cocoa milk and is a way to decorate beautiful parts. Le cochinchine believes anyone see it, will not irresistible find and just want to enjoy a cup of ice cocoa- coffee is delicious, strange eyes and this attractive.
Bitter taste of cocoa and coffee are blend with fat of milk make a perfect combination. Let’s try Le cochinchine make it at home for your family and your friends to enjoy!