– 2kg of pumpkin
– 2 pack of fresh milk with sugar.
– 1 can of condensed milk.
– 1 cans of coconut milk 100ml honey (if you like, but if a child under 1 does not use honey)
– Step 1: Process pumpkin and slice it into pieces for a quick steam. Put the pumpkin into the steamer and when steaming, add salt water.
– Step 2: Take the crushed spoon and let it cool in the blender, add 2 more packets of fresh milk together with 1 or 1/2 cans of condensed milk together with honey. Depending on the degree of dilution, add water or steaming water. Note the amount of condensed milk and honey depending on the sweetness of the family.
Note: When grinding should be little one will not be too hard to grind.
– Step 3: Pour into the pot and stir until steadily (about 70 degrees C) is okay, wait for the bottle to cool down gradually (3-4 days).
Note: Fresh milk and honey should not be boiled, because it will affect health, eating nutritious value. Thus, when adding extra milk to the pumpkin milk, they will be added to boiled water or boiled water to ensure that they are cooked properly.
Bring the pumpkin milk to a glass and drink it immediately. Can be stored in the refrigerator for longer.
Pumpkin milk is easy to make, not only is it good for the baby too, pumpkin milk is nutritious, it helps to gain weight effectively. Let’s go to the kitchen to learn how to make this delicious drink.